Technology consulting services
We provide the following business and technology services for companies and non-profits in a variety of industries, including construction, entertainment, food & beverage, health & fitness, and non-profits.
- WordPress websites (design and build a new site or convert one from any other CMS)
- Social media strategy (effective tools and feasible implementation plans)
- Technical Writing & Editing (web content, books, management reports, marketing collateral, consumer publications)
- Small business marketing (write/review plans, define KPIs, refine processes)
- Food product development (develop recipes, packaging, production, and HACCP plans)
- Rainier Beach: A Beautiful Safe Place for Youth (under construction: conversion to WordPress, design and build)
- Terra Farm Sanctuary (design and build)
- Restaurant Dynamics (design and build)
- Accents et cetera (conversion to WordPress, design and build ecommerce site)
- Lloyd’s Acupuncture (design and build)
- GreaterSeattleOnTheCheap.com (publish, write, and maintain)
- The Home Preserving Bible cookbook (design, build, publish, write, and maintain)
- Jim Norton Jazz (design and build)
What our customers say:
Gwen Zierdt, www.linkedin.com/in/gwenz/
Carole is a creative and knowledgeable professional on a wide variety of topics. I have worked with Carole to develop an effective social media campaign to grow my business. In the first four months, I’ve quadupled my Facebook following and am now making sales to a worldwide audience. Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity.
Christine M. Cisneroz, The Confessional Radio Show
It has been my experience in the past that setting up a site or even understanding how it works can be challenging for a lay person, such as myself. When I contacted and began to work with Carole Cancler of Caprine Consulting I braced myself for the usual run of the mill effort I have encountered more often than not with different web and tech people. To the contrary! I was wonderfully surprised at the attention to detail and making sure my money was well and conservatively spent, with maximum return. I was never made to feel dumb, and what I wanted was heard and responded to pronto. Carole is a really cool lady who takes great pride in her work and is different from the herd in a really great way. Thank you Carole for helping me with my radio show’s website, The Confessional, and for being such a gem to work with!