Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want an economical website for your business?
- How do you use your website to promote your product or service?
- What is your social media strategy? Need some help?
- Have you thought about starting a blog? (Should you? I can help you assess whether a blog is a good fit for you or your business.)
- Do you collect data that helps you identify your key competitive advantages?
- Do you have unlimited time? Or would you like to have a realistic plan for marketing your business?
If you want to manage or improve your business in any of these ways, Contact me.
Let me be your “technology whisperer”
If you are confused, frustrated or just plain scared of computers, I can help take mystery and anxiety out of the equation. Whether you want to streamline your operation, manage the business more efficiently, stay focused on your core business, look for ways to increase profits, or you are poised to grow revenue or market share, I can help. Technology can—and should—work for you effortlessly.
Been there, done that.
Management experience in the corporate sector.
Over twenty years in the computer industry.
Technical writer (business and marketing), cookbook author and food writer.
B.S. Food Science & Nutrition; A.S. Computer Programming.
Further educated at the school of small business hard knocks.
I have the skills–and wisdom–to help you identify your pain points and then work with you to get the results you want today.
Whether you are starting out, expanding, or holding fast in the current economy, Caprine* Consulting can build an economical website for you on the WordPress (WP) platform. WP websites are easier and less costly to maintain than most other website publishing platforms. And, once you have a website, I can help you use it effectively to market your product or service, by getting the technology to do most of the work for you.
*What does caprine mean?
cap•rine [‘kæpraɪn] or [kap-rin] from the Latin caprīnus, relating to a genus of goat that is adapted to extremes of climate and steadfast over rugged terrain.